A
once in a life time event. That we all wish we could get back
When
we were all innocent and impressionable. Not knowing which direction to go in.
Being
so small in the world not deciding on our future just yet.
No
worries at all. We just want to play.
Asking
all the possible things that be going through are once little minds.
But
now that I am
Older
Smarter
And
I have lived a bit longer
I
wish that I could just go back to the small playful days
Not
worrying about school or grades.
Not
worrying about all the “big kid” things.
CHILDHOOD.
I like how you worded this because everyone can relate to this.i like that the poem is very general and its not just about one person
ReplyDeletei liked how you made it a poem type thing. it was a good length and easy to read. however, it was choppy, and bumpy.l you might of meant to do that though.
ReplyDeleteI really like the structure of your writing, the way you put it into a poem.
ReplyDeleteI think that many people can relate to this. I think that if you had given
an example of one one your childhood memories, then it would be more
meaningful for you and it would really touch people's hearts.
Nice Job, though.
: )
I really liked that this is a poem.
ReplyDeleteIt's really good
I suggest you do more poems