Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday Muses , My favorite picture book


                          

                           
                My favorite picture book is , "The Boy Who Cried Fabulous" by Leslea Newman. This is my favorite picture book because the boy , Roger, uses different words to describe objects, like a book , a hat , or a purse. He would use words like divine, fabulous, and marvelous remember that i used to always want to read only this book. I basically memorized all the lines in the book. I wanted to be FABULOUS! This book is just my favorite childhood book and i would never get tired of it. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you included a picture
    of the book. Just by looking at the cover,
    you can can tell that Roger is very curious.
    The way you describe it, you make it seem
    like you looked up to Roger. Your review makes
    me want to read the book.

    ReplyDelete